2016 was a big year for us. Sure, it was the year Red T got started (understandably important, right?), but it was a busy, exciting year all around. Here’s a quick recap of the past 12 months:
- Our first cartoon! “Sophia Gets Wise”, an interactive short for kids, made its debut. If you haven’t checked it out yet, it’s on our YouTube channel along with other cool videos. Yeah, our YouTube channel took shape in 2016 too. Pretty nifty, eh?
- We embarked on a new project, due to launch early in 2017! Stay tuned for a really amazing, multimedia, immersive, game-based experience that will take kids even further into big questions.
- We went some amazing places! This included the TIFF Kids Industry conference, GameON Ventures, Word on the Street Toronto, and a philosopher’s scavenger hunt at Culture Days.
- We talked to some amazing people, like Biz Women Rock and Free Range Philosophers. Check out these interviews!
- We made some new friends, like these fantastic people:
- Canadian author Margaret Atwood
- Millie Davis, star of Odd Squad and Annedroids
On behalf of everyone here at Red T, we want to thank all of the young thinkers who inspire us to do what we do. We can’t wait to show you what we’ve got cooking for 2017! May your holidays be bright and merry, and may the new year bring you lots and lots of big ideas.