Yeah, that’s right-100,000 kids! We know they’re brimming with big questions, and we want to see them strut their stuff!
We’re thrilled to officially launch our “I Was Wondering” contest, and we can’t wait to hear about all the amazing conversations going on in elementary schools.
- It’s free to enter!
- It’s open to all grade 2-6 classes in Canada and the United States. We’re also open to informal learning groups like Scout and Guide troops (feel free to contact us if you’re not sure).
- Watch a really cool video (or two, or three, or four) featuring a kid thinker interviewing some pretty amazing grown-ups! Try a lesson plan, and then send us something to demonstrate that you’ve had a similar conversation with your learners.
- There are 3 categories: video/podcast, poster, and booklet.
- We’re accepting entries until Jan 31, 2020, and we’ll be contacting and announcing winners before the end of February.
Pretty Cool Prizes:
- First place winners in each of the 3 categories will receive prize packs valued at over $2000 each. These include an amazing Fun Buddies kit, generously donated by our awesome partner, Pitsco Education, who are also on a mission to enable great thinkers!
- Runners-up in each category will get fabulous book packages, as well as a Skype classroom visit from our award-winning author, Amy Leask.
- Entries will be featured on our blog and/or YouTube channels.
Click here to get started! We can’t wait to hear from lots and lots of learners!
Good luck, and happy thinking, everyone!