Happy Summer, everyone! Yes, it’s going to be a bit different from summers past, but that doesn’t mean it won’t still be an awful lot of fun, with a little bit of learning thrown in here and there. Whether you’re looking to keep your little thinker up to snuff on their thinking skills, or you’re just looking for something cool and interesting to do while you practice social distancing, we’ve got you covered! Our stuff is portable, educational, and pretty darn cool, if we do say so ourselves.
- Stock your child’s summer reading pile with our award-winning books! We’ve got nifty reads for everyone ages 5-12. They’re also available in interactive, digital format, for those who prefer to listen to and play with their stories. Try “Let the Thinking Begin” for free!
- Make the most of summer screen time with our apps! Kids can play their way to better critical thinking skills, and yes, two of them are free! Try Wiseland for animated shorts and mini-games, and “I Was Wondering..”, our latest app release, on the house! Also check out “If You Met A Yeti…”, winner of this year’s Bronze IPPY Award for illustrate children’s eBook.
- For rainy days, our YouTube channel is packed with great videos for kids! Watch our “I Was Wondering…” series, or marvel at our long history of big questions with “Famous Brains”. Cap off a long day of summer play with a story from “I Have A Question.”
- Join us online for one of our weekly Phamily Philosophy Phun chats! We’ll be running these throughout the summer, and you can sign up on our Facebook Page.
- Check out our Teach page, for a whole lot of free downloadable resources! These are great for parents looking to keep young minds busy, and for teachers looking for new resources for September.
As always, follow us on social media and check back with our blog. We’ll be posting fun learning materials and resources daily!
Whatever your plans are this summer, we hope you have a safe and happy one, with lots of big questions and great discussions!