2019 was such an amazing year for Red T, and we’ll be finishing it off with a bunch of fun events! Here’s what we’re up to before the end of the year:
- If you haven’t already checked out our I Was Wondering contest, well, now’s the time! The deadline is January 31, 2020, which means there’s still lots of time to get your class, extra curricular gang, or community group in on the fun. It’s completely free to enter, is a great way to foster thinking skills, and the prizes are pretty cool.
- For the first time ever, we’ll be part of the Guelph Feminist Creatives Holiday Market! Find us, and a whole lot of other nifty artisans and creators, on December 8th!
- We’ll also be starting off a series of kids’ workshops at the Milton Public Library! The first will be on December 12, and will centre around the very important holiday theme of…FOOD! Bring your kids, and stick around to join the conversation yourself!
Even if you don’t catch us at one of our events, we can still help make the holiday season merry and bright!
- Keep your little thinkers busy with holiday-themed paper crafts! They’re free to download on our Teach page!
- Check out our YouTube series, I Was Wondering! We’ve got six episodes posted, and we’re working on new ones as we speak! It’s guaranteed to spark some fascinating conversation at the holiday dinner table, the drive to Grandma’s house, or at bedtime.
- Stock up the devices with apps and games that will make holiday screen time meaningful! The first interactive eBook in our ThinkAboutIt series is even free!
- Check off all the young minds on your list with our award-winning books! They’re perfect as stocking stuffers, Hanukkah treats, Kwanzaa gifts…
Whatever you celebrate, Happy Holidays, and happy thinking!